UK: Made-By appoints Doemer as technical head
Sustainable fashion consultancy Made-By has appointed Lars Doemer to the role of technical director.
Heading up the technical team, Doemer's role will be to further strengthen the organisation's 'level two' supply chain engagement offer, the company said.
With around 15 years of experience working in the textile supply chain, Doemer's previous role at H&M was managing the brand's environment responsible global production from 2011, through to October 2013. Prior to this he was general manager for Asia at Global Sustainable Management.
"Joining Made-By, I look forward to drawing on my technical knowledge and international experience, to support more brands in the industry to drive improvements within their supply chain and reduce their environmental impact on the ground," said Doemer.
Made-By is an organisation founded in 2004 that seeks to make sustainable fashion common practice. It has offices in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
Bangladesh's ready-made garment exports are continuing to soar, rising by nearly 14% in the just-finished fiscal year as political stability returns to the South Asian country....
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servic...
Milliken & Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, produc...
Levi Strauss & Co. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, produc...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre