UK: Made-By appoints Doemer as technical head
Sustainable fashion consultancy Made-By has appointed Lars Doemer to the role of technical director.
Heading up the technical team, Doemer's role will be to further strengthen the organisation's 'level two' supply chain engagement offer, the company said.
With around 15 years of experience working in the textile supply chain, Doemer's previous role at H&M was managing the brand's environment responsible global production from 2011, through to October 2013. Prior to this he was general manager for Asia at Global Sustainable Management.
"Joining Made-By, I look forward to drawing on my technical knowledge and international experience, to support more brands in the industry to drive improvements within their supply chain and reduce their environmental impact on the ground," said Doemer.
Made-By is an organisation founded in 2004 that seeks to make sustainable fashion common practice. It has offices in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
N Brown Group's chief financial officer Dean Moore is to step down from the online and catalogue fashion retailer after 11 years in the role....
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Ascena Retail disappoints amid challenging year
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras