UK: Made-By appoints Doemer as technical head
Sustainable fashion consultancy Made-By has appointed Lars Doemer to the role of technical director.
Heading up the technical team, Doemer's role will be to further strengthen the organisation's 'level two' supply chain engagement offer, the company said.
With around 15 years of experience working in the textile supply chain, Doemer's previous role at H&M was managing the brand's environment responsible global production from 2011, through to October 2013. Prior to this he was general manager for Asia at Global Sustainable Management.
"Joining Made-By, I look forward to drawing on my technical knowledge and international experience, to support more brands in the industry to drive improvements within their supply chain and reduce their environmental impact on the ground," said Doemer.
Made-By is an organisation founded in 2004 that seeks to make sustainable fashion common practice. It has offices in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
Future forecasts and historic market data can improve market and strategic planning- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers in the coming years. Know the share of...
New York & Company, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Glo...
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015