UK: Made-By appoints Doemer as technical head
Sustainable fashion consultancy Made-By has appointed Lars Doemer to the role of technical director.
Heading up the technical team, Doemer's role will be to further strengthen the organisation's 'level two' supply chain engagement offer, the company said.
With around 15 years of experience working in the textile supply chain, Doemer's previous role at H&M was managing the brand's environment responsible global production from 2011, through to October 2013. Prior to this he was general manager for Asia at Global Sustainable Management.
"Joining Made-By, I look forward to drawing on my technical knowledge and international experience, to support more brands in the industry to drive improvements within their supply chain and reduce their environmental impact on the ground," said Doemer.
Made-By is an organisation founded in 2004 that seeks to make sustainable fashion common practice. It has offices in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servic...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Future forecasts and historic market data can improve market and strategic planning- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers in the coming years. Know the share of...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Shanghai Challenge buys stake in Masood Textile