USA: MadeToOrder.com Launches Its CAP Program
Partners With Corio, USI-Insurance and Circle InternationalNew, Customized MadeToOrder.com Program Automates the Procurement of Logo Merchandise for Large Companies and Organizations MadeToOrder.com(TM) Inc., the leading online source for the purchase of premium logo merchandise, today announced it has launched its Custom Account Partner (CAP) program, a business solution for preferred customers to streamline the procurement cycle and reduce the time and cost involved in ordering logo merchandise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth