USA: Madison & Max Debuts At The Bon-Ton
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc announced the launch of Madison & Max, the company's newest line of private brand fashion apparel for women. The new line offers both high-quality career and casual fashions with a focus on wardrobe versatility and affordability. The line is a result of the partnership between The Bon-Ton and Federated Merchandising Group, a division of Federated Department Stores, Inc, as announced in October 2000. The Federated Merchandising Group serves as an additional sourcing arm for The Bon-Ton's private label merchandise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack