INDIA: Madura Garments unit signs for KWI retail solution
One of Madura Garments' retail divisions has signed up for an end-to-end, fully managed retail solution from New York based Kliger-Weiss Infosystems (KWI).
The system ranges from IBM Point of Sale (POS) at the stores, to purchase order management, price management, planning, allocation, replenishment, customer relationship marketing (CRM), and enterprise reporting at the back office, with the added benefit of 24/7 support.
As well as providing the technology and functionality, KWI also analyses the data.
"We can then slice and dice that data for our direct-marketing programs," explains George Santacroce, CEO of The Collective, a division of Madura Garments.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Losses at its garment arm have helped push Indian conglomerate Aditya Birla Nuvo to a wider fourth quarter loss, the company said today (29 April)....
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022