INDIA: Maheswari appointed as Grasim Industries MD
Aditya Birla subsidiary Grasim Industries has appointed K.K Maheswari as managing director.
Grasim produces viscose staple fibre, cement, chemicals and textiles. Maheswari has led the group's global chemicals and trading business, and as a director of Aditya Birla Novo. He moved to Grasi in April 2010 as head of the group's pulp and fibre business.
"Over the years, Mr. Maheshwari has made stellar contributions to the Group in the leadership roles across businesses that he has led. While I am pleased to announce this elevation, the move to appoint a Managing Director for Grasim will help give a greater focus to the company. Given Mr. Maheshwari's expertise and experience, I am sure, Grasim will achieve even higher growth and further enhance stakeholder value," said Grasim chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack