USA: Mahoney Cohen & Co And Fasturn Form Strategic Alliance
Fasturn company announced it has formed a strategic alliance with apparel accounting and management consulting firm Mahoney Cohen and Co to rollout its gross margin diagnostic solution program. The companies formed the alliance to respond to the apparel manufacturers' challenge to increase gross profits and remain competitive in a continually evolving global industry. Mahoney Cohen and Fasturn provide systems and business processes to capture and understand the dilutive factors eroding margins. Starting with product development and sampling through to the net collection of accounts receivable, the gross margin diagnostic program allows businesses to determine where they need to improve in order to effectively build margins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth