USA: Mahoney Cohen & Co And Fasturn Form Strategic Alliance
Fasturn company announced it has formed a strategic alliance with apparel accounting and management consulting firm Mahoney Cohen and Co to rollout its gross margin diagnostic solution program. The companies formed the alliance to respond to the apparel manufacturers' challenge to increase gross profits and remain competitive in a continually evolving global industry. Mahoney Cohen and Fasturn provide systems and business processes to capture and understand the dilutive factors eroding margins. Starting with product development and sampling through to the net collection of accounts receivable, the gross margin diagnostic program allows businesses to determine where they need to improve in order to effectively build margins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar