USA: Mahoney Cohen & Co And Fasturn Form Strategic Alliance
Fasturn company announced it has formed a strategic alliance with apparel accounting and management consulting firm Mahoney Cohen and Co to rollout its gross margin diagnostic solution program. The companies formed the alliance to respond to the apparel manufacturers' challenge to increase gross profits and remain competitive in a continually evolving global industry. Mahoney Cohen and Fasturn provide systems and business processes to capture and understand the dilutive factors eroding margins. Starting with product development and sampling through to the net collection of accounts receivable, the gross margin diagnostic program allows businesses to determine where they need to improve in order to effectively build margins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack