USA: Mahoney Cohen & Co And Fasturn Form Strategic Alliance
Fasturn company announced it has formed a strategic alliance with apparel accounting and management consulting firm Mahoney Cohen and Co to rollout its gross margin diagnostic solution program. The companies formed the alliance to respond to the apparel manufacturers' challenge to increase gross profits and remain competitive in a continually evolving global industry. Mahoney Cohen and Fasturn provide systems and business processes to capture and understand the dilutive factors eroding margins. Starting with product development and sampling through to the net collection of accounts receivable, the gross margin diagnostic program allows businesses to determine where they need to improve in order to effectively build margins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar