USA: Mahoney Cohen & Co And Fasturn Form Strategic Alliance
Fasturn company announced it has formed a strategic alliance with apparel accounting and management consulting firm Mahoney Cohen and Co to rollout its gross margin diagnostic solution program. The companies formed the alliance to respond to the apparel manufacturers' challenge to increase gross profits and remain competitive in a continually evolving global industry. Mahoney Cohen and Fasturn provide systems and business processes to capture and understand the dilutive factors eroding margins. Starting with product development and sampling through to the net collection of accounts receivable, the gross margin diagnostic program allows businesses to determine where they need to improve in order to effectively build margins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020