USA: Maidenform and Loewe Select FashionChain.com from Essentus for Supply Chain Collaboration and Optimization
Creating Value at Web Speed-SM-, FashionChain.com Helps Companies Recognize Rapid Return on Investment FashionChain.com has been selected by Maidenform, Inc., the popular 75 year old lingerie company, and Loewe, a women's and men's luxury apparel and leather goods manufacturer based in Spain, to provide their customers with up-to-the-minute order information over the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores