US: Maidenform appoints new general counsel VP
Intimate apparel company Maidenform Brands has announced the appointment of Nanci Prado as executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary.
Prado will oversee all aspects of the company's legal operations and she will report directly to Maurice S Reznik, Maidenform's CEO.
Prado joins Maidenform from Omrix Biopharmaceuticals where she was vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary.
Maidenform also recently promoted Gayle Weibley Wolman from senior vice president, human resources to executive vice president, human resources, and John Nelson from vice president, controller to vice president, chief accounting officer.
Reznik said: "We are very excited to have Nanci join our company and our executive leadership team.
"As we continue to accelerate our market expansion and growth strategy, her legal expertise and business experience will help us achieve our strategic goals.
"Throughout their tenure with Maidenform, Gayle and John have provided invaluable leadership to our operational and finance teams. They are both consummate professionals and have played a significant role in the success of our company."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Intimate apparel firm Maidenform Brands has announced that the company has entered into a license agreement with Komar Company....
Intimate apparel maker Maidenform Brands Inc has seen second quarter profit fall by 7% after higher sales were unable to offset customer bankruptcies and a margin hit as it switched some business away...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report