US: Maidenform Brands CFO resigns
Maidenform Brands Inc's executive vice president and chief financial officer, Dorvin Lively, is resigning next month to take up a new post with a non-competitor.
Mr Lively, who has served at the intimate apparel maker since November 2004, will depart on 17 March.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Disappointing sales of its intimate apparel lines in department stores and national chain stores have pushed Maidenform Brands Inc to a 17.9% drop in second quarter profit and forced it to cut its out...
Intimate apparel operator Maidenform Brands has appointed Maurice S Reznik, currently its president, to succeed Thomas J Ward as chief executive officer effective 28 July 2008....
Christopher W Vieth has been named as the new COO and CFO at intimate apparel supplier Maidenform Brands, with immediate effect....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar