US: Maidenform premieres new ad campaign
Intimate apparel company Maidenform is launching a new US national advertising campaign under the banner "This Feels Right".
The new campaign, which debuts on 1 April, encompasses print, digital and out-of-home strategies.
The Via Group will be the company's partner in the project. The initial positioning uses the strapline.
"Out with the old. In with the new" and features Maidenform's new Breakthrough backless bra.
The overall campaign will then incorporate other Maidenform launches throughout the rest of 2008.
The print part of the campaign will feature in magazines including Cosmopolitan, Glamour, People en Español and InStyle, while the digital component takes in MySpace and women's lifestyle, celebrity, entertainment and fashion portals.
"We are excited about our new campaign initiative that will reinforce Maidenform's ongoing commitment to build upon our strong brand equity in the marketplace," said Maidenform president Maurice Reznik.
"We have redeployed our marketing for Maidenform with the focus to further contemporise the brand, and tap into a lifestyle that connects with our current customer and targeted consumer base."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Disappointing sales of its intimate apparel lines in department stores and national chain stores have pushed Maidenform Brands Inc to a 17.9% drop in second quarter profit and forced it to cut its out...
Intimate apparel operator Maidenform Brands has appointed Maurice S Reznik, currently its president, to succeed Thomas J Ward as chief executive officer effective 28 July 2008....
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar