US: Maidenform signs licensing deal with Coconut Grove
Maidenform Brands has signed a licensing deal with Coconut Grove Intimates to manufacture, market, sell and distribute bra accessories under the Maidenform, Self Expressions, Sweet Nothings, Inspirations, Luleh and Bodymates marks.
Bra accessories include bra straps, bra enhancers, adhesive bras and bra extenders.
"We are very pleased to enter into this partnership with Coconut Grove," said Maurice Reznik, chief executive officer of Maidenform Brands.
"We're excited to align with Maidenform, a true leader in the intimate apparel business," said Cortney Scheiner, Coconut Grove Intimates' vice president of global sales and operations. "Our 25-year history of manufacturing innovative, high quality products will complement Maidenform's position in the market, helping them to further deliver problem-solving intimate apparel products to women worldwide."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Intimate apparel and swimwear maker Maidenform Brands Inc has booked a 13% drop in fourth quarter profit, after higher sales were offset by higher costs as the company expanded its business....
Intimate apparel company Maidenform Brands has announced it will be the exclusive distributor of intimate apparel products incorporating Nano-Tex's moisture-wicking Neutralizer technology. ...
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective