US: Maidenform taps Malcolm Robinson as president
In this role, Robinson will be responsible for the company's domestic sales, direct to consumer, marketing, design, product development and merchandising departments.
"We are very excited that Malcolm is joining Maidenform. He is a highly seasoned retail executive, with over 25 years experience in the apparel industry," said CEO Maurice Reznik. "We look forward to his contributions in a broad range of decisions as we move the company forward."
As group president, wholesale sportswear at Phillips Van Heusen, Robinson oversaw the Izod, Arrow, Van Heusen, Timberland and Geoffrey Beene brands.
As well as its namesake line, Maidenform's brands include Flexees, Lilyette, Luleh, Bodymates, Inspirations, and Sweet Nothings.
Indian conglomerate Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited (ABNL) is to acquire a controlling stake in the flagship Pantaloons fashion chain, which is being spun off by Future Group's Pantaloon Retail India unit i...
Top stories on just-style last week included the numbers of retailers collapsing into administration increased by 15%, JCPenney cutting 600 jobs at its headquarters and 48 apparel brands and retailers...
One of the largest global apparel companies with brands including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, Izod, Arrow and Bass, PVH Corp is to evaluate the use of the new Crailar fibre in its dress ...
Apparel maker PVH Corp today (21 March) revealed plans to commit $1m to improving conditions in Bangladesh's garment factories - as an ABC News report prepares to criticise it for continuing to source...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Cotton prices set to slip on China policy change
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey