US: Maidenform taps Malcolm Robinson as president
In this role, Robinson will be responsible for the company's domestic sales, direct to consumer, marketing, design, product development and merchandising departments.
"We are very excited that Malcolm is joining Maidenform. He is a highly seasoned retail executive, with over 25 years experience in the apparel industry," said CEO Maurice Reznik. "We look forward to his contributions in a broad range of decisions as we move the company forward."
As group president, wholesale sportswear at Phillips Van Heusen, Robinson oversaw the Izod, Arrow, Van Heusen, Timberland and Geoffrey Beene brands.
As well as its namesake line, Maidenform's brands include Flexees, Lilyette, Luleh, Bodymates, Inspirations, and Sweet Nothings.
Indian conglomerate Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited (ABNL) is to acquire a controlling stake in the flagship Pantaloons fashion chain, which is being spun off by Future Group's Pantaloon Retail India unit i...
Top stories on just-style last week included the numbers of retailers collapsing into administration increased by 15%, JCPenney cutting 600 jobs at its headquarters and 48 apparel brands and retailers...
One of the largest global apparel companies with brands including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, Izod, Arrow and Bass, PVH Corp is to evaluate the use of the new Crailar fibre in its dress ...
Apparel maker PVH Corp today (21 March) revealed plans to commit $1m to improving conditions in Bangladesh's garment factories - as an ABC News report prepares to criticise it for continuing to source...
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- US textile innovation hub could expand re-shoring
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam