SLOVAKIA: Makyta Puchpv Posts H1 Sales Of SKK530m
Slovakia's largest textile manufacturer, Makyta Puchpv, recorded sales of SKK530 million for the first half of 2004, an increase of almost 42 per cent compared to last year.
Exports, which accounted for 90 per cent of the compamny's first-half sales, grew by 53 per cent.
Makyta Puchpv's biggest markets are Austria, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia and Japan.
The company has four production plants.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar