SLOVAKIA: Makyta Puchpv Posts H1 Sales Of SKK530m
Slovakia's largest textile manufacturer, Makyta Puchpv, recorded sales of SKK530 million for the first half of 2004, an increase of almost 42 per cent compared to last year.
Exports, which accounted for 90 per cent of the compamny's first-half sales, grew by 53 per cent.
Makyta Puchpv's biggest markets are Austria, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia and Japan.
The company has four production plants.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing