USA: Malden Mills Reorganisation Gets Exclusivity Extension
Although creditors are believed to be keen to submit their own plan because Malden Mills' is too optimistic, Judge Joel Rosenthal's ruling means the exclusivity period is extended to the end of the year.
Textile-maker Malden Mills, which filed for bankruptcy last November, is due to have its reorganisation plan considered on 28 October.
Companies: Polartec LLC
Performance fabric maker Malden Mills Industries Inc has won a $15m order to supply Polartec garments to the US Military....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020