USA: Mallen Buys United Knitting From Dyersburg Corp
Atlanta-based Mallen Industries, Inc and management of United Knitting have successfully completed the transaction to purchase United Knitting, Inc from Dyersburg Corporation. "This acquisition enables United Knitting to re-emerge as the leader in specialty stretch knit fabrics, and return to the original focus of the company which was founded in 1982," states Peter Mallen, chairman, Mallen Industries, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"