USA: Management Changes At Columbia Sportswear
Outdoor clothing and footwear maker Columbia Sportswear Company has named Mark Sandquist as vice president - Columbia Sportswear Apparel and Doug Prentice as vice president - Global Outerwear Integration.
Sandquist joined Columbia in 1995 as senior merchandiser of men's and women's sportswear, and was promoted to general manager - sportswear merchandising in 2000.
"Columbia's sportswear and outerwear product categories will be brought together under Mark's leadership," said Tim Boyle, president and chief executive officer.
Prentice joined Columbia in 1984 as general manager - outerwear merchandising. In 2001, he was named vice president and general manager - outerwear merchandising.
"We will rely on Doug's input in integrating outerwear products for the Columbia, Mountain Hardwear and Sorel brands globally," said Boyle.
Companies: Columbia Sportswear Company
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Outdoor clothing firm Columbia Sportswear has suffered a 3.1 per cent slip in third-quarter net profit on decreases in outerwear and accessories demand....
Active apparel business Columbia Sportswear Company has appointed ex-Nike manager Mark Koppes to the newly created position of general merchandise manager, men's apparel....
Columbia Sportswear Company has named Brad Gebhard as vice president of footwear as of October....
Active wear group Columbia Sportswear Company says that president of the Sorel division, Mike Prendergast, has quit the company with immediate effect....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts