USA: Management Changes For Peebles Chain
Family retailer Stage Stores Inc has announced some management changes within the Peebles retail division.
Ron Palmore, senior vice president, Peebles general merchandise manager, is retiring after 32 years with Peebles.
In conjunction with Palmore's retirement, which will be effective later this summer, Wendy Morgan and John Bower have each been promoted to the position of senior vice president, Peebles general merchandise manager.
Prior to their promotion, Morgan and Bower had held the position of vice president, Peebles divisional merchandise manager.
Under the new alignment, Morgan will oversee the men's, young men's, children's, shoes and intimate apparel divisions for Peebles stores, while Bower will oversee the misses sportswear, junior sportswear, special sizes, accessories, cosmetics, dresses and home decor divisions.
Stage Stores Inc sells brand name apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear in 538 stores throughout the US.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US retailer Stage Stores overcame the difficulties posed by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita to post record sales in financial 2005....
Stage Stores has announced the promotions of two of its senior executives....
Family goods retailer Stage Stores said it has applied for listing of its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange, and anticipates its stock will start trading on the exchange on 16 March under th...
Family apparel retailer Stage Stores has acquired privately owned department store chain BC Moore & Sons for approximately US$37.0m in cash....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' December sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective