EUROPE: Management Promotions At TK Maxx
The TJX Companies Inc (NYSE: TJX ), the off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide, has announced two senior management changes, one at the corporate level and one at its European division, TK Maxx. Alex Smith has been promoted to a new position at The TJX Companies of executive vice president, group executive, international. Previously, Mr Smith was managing director of TK Maxx, a position he held since 1995. In his new role, Mr Smith will be responsible for all of TJX's international operations including TK Maxx, Winners and HomeSense. In addition, he will be responsible for the company's European buying offices and international buying agencies. He will continue to report to Edmond English, president and chief executive officer of The TJX Companies Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack