EUROPE: Management Promotions At TK Maxx
The TJX Companies Inc (NYSE: TJX ), the off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide, has announced two senior management changes, one at the corporate level and one at its European division, TK Maxx. Alex Smith has been promoted to a new position at The TJX Companies of executive vice president, group executive, international. Previously, Mr Smith was managing director of TK Maxx, a position he held since 1995. In his new role, Mr Smith will be responsible for all of TJX's international operations including TK Maxx, Winners and HomeSense. In addition, he will be responsible for the company's European buying offices and international buying agencies. He will continue to report to Edmond English, president and chief executive officer of The TJX Companies Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar