EUROPE: Management Promotions At TK Maxx
The TJX Companies Inc (NYSE: TJX ), the off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide, has announced two senior management changes, one at the corporate level and one at its European division, TK Maxx. Alex Smith has been promoted to a new position at The TJX Companies of executive vice president, group executive, international. Previously, Mr Smith was managing director of TK Maxx, a position he held since 1995. In his new role, Mr Smith will be responsible for all of TJX's international operations including TK Maxx, Winners and HomeSense. In addition, he will be responsible for the company's European buying offices and international buying agencies. He will continue to report to Edmond English, president and chief executive officer of The TJX Companies Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022