EUROPE: Management Promotions At TK Maxx
The TJX Companies Inc (NYSE: TJX ), the off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide, has announced two senior management changes, one at the corporate level and one at its European division, TK Maxx. Alex Smith has been promoted to a new position at The TJX Companies of executive vice president, group executive, international. Previously, Mr Smith was managing director of TK Maxx, a position he held since 1995. In his new role, Mr Smith will be responsible for all of TJX's international operations including TK Maxx, Winners and HomeSense. In addition, he will be responsible for the company's European buying offices and international buying agencies. He will continue to report to Edmond English, president and chief executive officer of The TJX Companies Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar