EUROPE: Management Promotions At TK Maxx
The TJX Companies Inc (NYSE: TJX ), the off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide, has announced two senior management changes, one at the corporate level and one at its European division, TK Maxx. Alex Smith has been promoted to a new position at The TJX Companies of executive vice president, group executive, international. Previously, Mr Smith was managing director of TK Maxx, a position he held since 1995. In his new role, Mr Smith will be responsible for all of TJX's international operations including TK Maxx, Winners and HomeSense. In addition, he will be responsible for the company's European buying offices and international buying agencies. He will continue to report to Edmond English, president and chief executive officer of The TJX Companies Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020