UK: Managing director appointed to Checkpoint Meto
Nick Grainger has been appointed managing director of Checkpoint Meto UK , following the $265 million worldwide acquisition of Meto AG by Checkpoint System Inc.Nick, who was formerly managing director of Meto UK Ltd, says: "The newly merged business, with estimated revenues of $750 million in 2000, now offers an even more comprehensive range of supply chain management solutions - a 'one stop' facility to manufacture, supply and service the integrated systems for product identification, tracking, branding and retail security."Checkpoint Meto's product and service portfolio includes both RF (Radio Frequency) and EM (Electromagnetic) EAS (Electronic Article Surveillance) systems, CCTV, barcode and hand-held labeling systems, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), and label design and over-printing services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"