UK: Mango Takes On Oxford Street
Fashion retailer Mango has moved to London with the opening of it largest flagship store on Oxford Street. The company has invested around £3m ($4.5m) in developing the 3,880 sq m store, but is hoping to receive a turnover of more than £11m($16.5) from sales. The Oxford Street store is the 500th store to be opened by Mango since it started looking to expand internationally back in 1992. Others stores are planned for the UK in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"