SPAIN: Mango to extend accessories store concept to France
Spanish women's wear chain Mango is planning to extend its 'Mango Touch' accessories store concept to France.
Store openings are planned in Cannes and Toulouse while longer-term development will see a further seven accessories boutiques added in locations such as Paris, on the Champs-Élysées, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nantes and Nice.
Until now, the concept has been limited to stores in Barcelona and Madrid which sell a range of bags, shoes, spectacles, watches and perfumes. Around 20% of Mango's turnover comes from accessories sales.
Mango already has a 67-strong chain of clothing stores in France and a further eight are set to open this spring.
By Stuart Todd.
They may be "cheap," "badly made" or "short-changing" consumers, but celebrity apparel collections - such as supermodel Kate Moss's Topshop range and pop star Madonna's line for H&M - are likely to re...
The National Institute of Fashion Technology is due to begin India's first national body size survey in the next two months. Its timing comes as the country's retail sector is booming and should lead ...
Delivering a fashion collection on time and to budget is an increasingly difficult challenge. Factor in a complex international environment, and sourcing the finished product has the potential to be a...
The clothing market in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is experiencing stellar growth on the back of rising consumer spending, a surge in tourists, and 145% growth in retail space as new malls and shop...
Mango will open a new store in Casablanca's international airport late this month - the seventh of ten such outlets it hopes to roll out this year to expand in the fast-growing airport retail market, ...
Actress Penelope Cruz, the darling of Pedro Almodovar films, is to design and front ads for Spanish women's fashion chain Mango's 2007 autumn/winter collection, just-style learned on Thursday....
Mango Shop, the online retail arm of Spanish women's fashion chain Mango, expects sales to double to EUR7.6m (US$10.15m) in 2007, boosted by strong consumer demand and the recent opening of a US e-com...
International apparel retailers are increasing their presence in China, partly as a ploy to fight against counterfeiters in the country, suggests latest research....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020