SPAIN: Mango To Invest $13m In New Stores
Leading Spanish clothing retailer Mango on Monday confirmed it plans to invest $13 million in scores of new stores.
The Barcelona-based operator of 625 outlets in 70 countries said it will open about 100 new stores across Europe and Asia in 2003, of which half will be owned by the company and the other half by franchisees.
Mango added it will invest a further $6.5m in the installation of logistics and computer networks in the new stores.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
They are stylish, young Far-Eastern fashion designers and they are helping to seal the fate of European and US apparel makers. Only these particular designers are employed not to come up with original...
What is fast fashion and is it really any different to supply chain management or quick response? This article is an edited version of an interview given by retail consultant Malcolm Newbery to Dr Liz...
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Spanish fashion chain Mango is opening eight new outlets in Mexico this year, Latin American News Digest reported....
Mango, the fast-growing Spanish women's fashion chain, intends to open 100 stores this year when it forecasts revenues will rise 5% to EUR1.2bn (US$1.4bn)....
Spanish fashion retailer Mango is to use Lectra's product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help develop, manage and control its collections....
Spain's airport authority Aena has awarded Zara and Mango a concession to exploit more than 1,200m2 of retail space at Madrid Barajas' new international terminal, just-style has learned....
Spanish women's apparel chain Mango plans to open 40 stores in Poland by 2011 to make it its second-biggest market in Eastern Europe, a company spokesman told just-style....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report