SPAIN: Mango To Open New Stores In Italy
Women's fashion chain Mango on Thursday said it will open four boutiques in Italy over the next few months.
The operator of nearly 600 stores in more than 60 countries said the new stores will be in Rome, Palermo, Messina and San Remo.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
They are stylish, young Far-Eastern fashion designers and they are helping to seal the fate of European and US apparel makers. Only these particular designers are employed not to come up with original...
What is fast fashion and is it really any different to supply chain management or quick response? This article is an edited version of an interview given by retail consultant Malcolm Newbery to Dr Liz...
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Spanish fashion chain Mango is opening eight new outlets in Mexico this year, Latin American News Digest reported....
Mango, the fast-growing Spanish women's fashion chain, intends to open 100 stores this year when it forecasts revenues will rise 5% to EUR1.2bn (US$1.4bn)....
Spanish fashion retailer Mango is to use Lectra's product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help develop, manage and control its collections....
Spain's airport authority Aena has awarded Zara and Mango a concession to exploit more than 1,200m2 of retail space at Madrid Barajas' new international terminal, just-style has learned....
Spanish women's apparel chain Mango plans to open 40 stores in Poland by 2011 to make it its second-biggest market in Eastern Europe, a company spokesman told just-style....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack