ITALY: Manifatture Vu Emme To Make Reporter Junior Range
Children's wear manufacturer Manifatture Vu Emme Srl has signed an agreement with tailored clothing company Inghirami to produce and distribute its Reporter Junior line.
Manifatture Vu Emme specialises in the manufacture of girls' clothing under the Val & Max, Verde & Mela and Mika Vero names.
Inghirami, which reported sales of €250 million in 2003, also owns the SanRemo brand.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022