USA: Marc Jacobs CEO Appointed
Luxury goods group LVMH has appointed Scott Bowman as CEO of Marc Jacobs International LLC and of Marc Jacobs Inc. He will report to Yves Carcelle, president of the LVMH Fashion Group which includes, besides Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Loewe, Celine, Cerruti, Berluti, Givenchy, Christian Lacroix, Fend, StefanoBi, Emilio Pucci and Thomas Pink.
Scott Bowman has most recently been mid-Pacific region president of LVMH majority owned DFS Group. At Marc Jacobs he succeeds Thomas O'Neill who has joined LVMH's Watch and Jewelry Business Group.
Yves Carcelle noted: "We are pleased to have Scott Bowman join the LVMH Fashion Group. Having experience in merchandising, marketing and operating luxury retail stores for many years, Scott will contribute to the continued development of the Marc Jacobs brands, which already enjoy great success in the United States."
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack