US: Marcraft to produce Kenneth Cole rain wear under licence
Marcraft Apparel Group has signed a licensing agreement with Lanier Clothes to produce topcoats and rain wear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction and Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Productions brands.
Oxford Industries-owned Lanier Clothes is the exclusive licensee for Kenneth Cole tailored apparel in the US.
"We are very pleased to have Marcraft as a licensed partner for our Kenneth Cole topcoat and rainwear initiative," said Lainer Clothes president Wesley Howard.
"Their team has a long track record of successfully developing topcoat and rainwear businesses. We expect that Marcraft's successful track record, coupled with the strong positive momentum of the Kenneth Cole brand, will further extend our already significant customer base."
Fifth & Pacific Companies has reiterated its commitment to its struggling Juicy Couture brand as the apparel firm outlined its goals and priorities for 2013....
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year. ...
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has booked an increase in nine-month sales....
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- US apparel retailers' September 2015 sales roundup
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Clothing and cotton still on child labour list
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Change at Banana Republic as Gap sales fall
- Unions discuss strike action over Cambodia wage
- Under Armour to open SEAMS Conference
- M&S edit highlights ethically sourced fashion
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields