US: Marcraft to produce Kenneth Cole rain wear under licence
Marcraft Apparel Group has signed a licensing agreement with Lanier Clothes to produce topcoats and rain wear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction and Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Productions brands.
Oxford Industries-owned Lanier Clothes is the exclusive licensee for Kenneth Cole tailored apparel in the US.
"We are very pleased to have Marcraft as a licensed partner for our Kenneth Cole topcoat and rainwear initiative," said Lainer Clothes president Wesley Howard.
"Their team has a long track record of successfully developing topcoat and rainwear businesses. We expect that Marcraft's successful track record, coupled with the strong positive momentum of the Kenneth Cole brand, will further extend our already significant customer base."
Fifth & Pacific Companies has reiterated its commitment to its struggling Juicy Couture brand as the apparel firm outlined its goals and priorities for 2013....
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year. ...
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has booked an increase in nine-month sales....
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- Colombia faces challenges in fashion export drive
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Ethiopia textile and apparel exports lagging
- Hanesbrands Q4 performance “disappoints”
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024