US: Marcraft to produce Kenneth Cole rain wear under licence
Marcraft Apparel Group has signed a licensing agreement with Lanier Clothes to produce topcoats and rain wear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction and Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Productions brands.
Oxford Industries-owned Lanier Clothes is the exclusive licensee for Kenneth Cole tailored apparel in the US.
"We are very pleased to have Marcraft as a licensed partner for our Kenneth Cole topcoat and rainwear initiative," said Lainer Clothes president Wesley Howard.
"Their team has a long track record of successfully developing topcoat and rainwear businesses. We expect that Marcraft's successful track record, coupled with the strong positive momentum of the Kenneth Cole brand, will further extend our already significant customer base."
Fifth & Pacific Companies has reiterated its commitment to its struggling Juicy Couture brand as the apparel firm outlined its goals and priorities for 2013....
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year. ...
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has booked an increase in nine-month sales....
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- US Q1 in brief: Skechers, Steve Madden
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Bangladesh remediation delays "unacceptable"