US: Marcraft to produce Kenneth Cole rain wear under licence
Marcraft Apparel Group has signed a licensing agreement with Lanier Clothes to produce topcoats and rain wear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction and Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Productions brands.
Oxford Industries-owned Lanier Clothes is the exclusive licensee for Kenneth Cole tailored apparel in the US.
"We are very pleased to have Marcraft as a licensed partner for our Kenneth Cole topcoat and rainwear initiative," said Lainer Clothes president Wesley Howard.
"Their team has a long track record of successfully developing topcoat and rainwear businesses. We expect that Marcraft's successful track record, coupled with the strong positive momentum of the Kenneth Cole brand, will further extend our already significant customer base."
Fifth & Pacific Companies has reiterated its commitment to its struggling Juicy Couture brand as the apparel firm outlined its goals and priorities for 2013....
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year. ...
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has booked an increase in nine-month sales....
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras