US: Marcraft to produce Kenneth Cole rain wear under licence
Marcraft Apparel Group has signed a licensing agreement with Lanier Clothes to produce topcoats and rain wear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction and Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Productions brands.
Oxford Industries-owned Lanier Clothes is the exclusive licensee for Kenneth Cole tailored apparel in the US.
"We are very pleased to have Marcraft as a licensed partner for our Kenneth Cole topcoat and rainwear initiative," said Lainer Clothes president Wesley Howard.
"Their team has a long track record of successfully developing topcoat and rainwear businesses. We expect that Marcraft's successful track record, coupled with the strong positive momentum of the Kenneth Cole brand, will further extend our already significant customer base."
Fifth & Pacific Companies has reiterated its commitment to its struggling Juicy Couture brand as the apparel firm outlined its goals and priorities for 2013....
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year. ...
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has booked an increase in nine-month sales....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts