ITALY: Mariella Burani Buys Don Gil For EUR5.5m
Mariella Burani, which also owns German label Rene Lezard, acquired the Vienna-based company from unlisted Palmers Textile AG.
The Italian company will sell products from its entire brand range across Don Gil's 37 boutiques in Austria, while continuing production of the retailer's lucrative private label collection in Italy.
Don Gil, which enjoyed sales of EUR52m in 2003, currently stocks men's and women's fashions by Giorgio Armani, Hugo Boss, Cavalli and Ermenegildo Zegna.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
German clothing firm Hugo Boss has criticised the Turkish government's tax policy in the country's free trade zones, saying that they have prevented the company from setting up a major production hub ...
Wang Shenyang, Chairman of China Chamber of Commerce for Imports and Exports of Textiles, said that Pakistan and China need to work with each other to boost the development of textiles trade....
Luxury goods giant Hugo Boss AG plans to grow sales from its Boss Woman unit by approximately 30 per cent to almost €90 million this year, chief executive officer Bruno Saelzer told German magazine Eu...
Italian clothing and textiles group Marzotto does not plan any "extraordinary operations" for the Hugo Boss brand, Reuters quoted chairman Antonio Favrin as saying....
Colombian clothing distributor Le Collezioni has agreed a contract with Italian garment maker Loro Piana to exclusively distribute its products in Colombia....
Luxury goods company Hugo Boss AG is planning to grow its shoes and accessories divisions over the coming years in order to capitalise on growing sales in those sectors, Financial Times Deutschland qu...
Fashion and textiles group Marzotto SpA said first-quarter 2005 sales and profits grew on good performances at its Hugo Boss and Valentino clothing units....
Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez has signed an agreement to set up a joint textiles company between the government and the private sector...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack