FINLAND: Marimekko Q1 Profit Soars, Sees Strong FY
Leading Finnish fashion and textile group Marimekko Oyi on Thursday posted a sharp rise in first quarter net profit to 414,000 euros from 53,000 euros in the year-ago period. The Helsinki-based company said in a statement sales for the quarter jumped 27 per cent to 12.1 million euros from 9.5 million euros in the same period of 2002 thanks to strong domestic demand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar