USA: Marin Group To Distribute Sergio Tacchini Goods
US Marin Group has secured an agreement to become the main licensee of Italian apparel manufacturer Sergio Tacchini SPA in North America.
The deal is part of Tacchini's plan to grow its operations throughout the US, Canada and Mexico, and comes after the signing of a joint venture deal between the two businesses and three other partners.
Marin Group may now sign sub-license agreements for Tacchini's goods, with the exception of eyewear and fragrance lines.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar