USA: Marin Group To Distribute Sergio Tacchini Goods
US Marin Group has secured an agreement to become the main licensee of Italian apparel manufacturer Sergio Tacchini SPA in North America.
The deal is part of Tacchini's plan to grow its operations throughout the US, Canada and Mexico, and comes after the signing of a joint venture deal between the two businesses and three other partners.
Marin Group may now sign sub-license agreements for Tacchini's goods, with the exception of eyewear and fragrance lines.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022