USA: Marin Group To Distribute Sergio Tacchini Goods
US Marin Group has secured an agreement to become the main licensee of Italian apparel manufacturer Sergio Tacchini SPA in North America.
The deal is part of Tacchini's plan to grow its operations throughout the US, Canada and Mexico, and comes after the signing of a joint venture deal between the two businesses and three other partners.
Marin Group may now sign sub-license agreements for Tacchini's goods, with the exception of eyewear and fragrance lines.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack