USA: MarketThreads Hosts Digital Market Discussion At Magic
MarketThreads, an independent marketplace serving vendors and retailers of the international fashion industry, will host the panel discussion "The Digital Fashion Marketplace" at Magic International. The event will take place on Tuesday, August 29 at 4PM in room 246 of the Las Vegas Convention Center."With the number of industries conducting transactions online increasing everyday, it is important for the fashion industry to embrace this trend," said Bob Joel, chief executive officer of MarketThreads. "Our panel discussion is designed to inform conference attendees about the opportunities provided by the Internet. From conducting secure, online transactions to the ability to instantaneously exchange information, there are countless advantages that can lead to cost and time savings for both vendors and retailers."Joining MarketThreads on the panel will be E-Color, MGI Software, and other industry experts discussing how technology is revolutionising the fashion industry.Specific topics covered by the panel will include: ·General growth of e-commerce ·Importance of the Internet for the livelihood of business ·Role of e-business in the fashion industry ·How technology tools such as True Internet Color and MGI ZOOM Server can create realistic online storefronts ·Benefits to vendors and retailers for conducting business online
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022