USA: MarketThreads Hosts Digital Market Discussion At Magic
MarketThreads, an independent marketplace serving vendors and retailers of the international fashion industry, will host the panel discussion "The Digital Fashion Marketplace" at Magic International. The event will take place on Tuesday, August 29 at 4PM in room 246 of the Las Vegas Convention Center."With the number of industries conducting transactions online increasing everyday, it is important for the fashion industry to embrace this trend," said Bob Joel, chief executive officer of MarketThreads. "Our panel discussion is designed to inform conference attendees about the opportunities provided by the Internet. From conducting secure, online transactions to the ability to instantaneously exchange information, there are countless advantages that can lead to cost and time savings for both vendors and retailers."Joining MarketThreads on the panel will be E-Color, MGI Software, and other industry experts discussing how technology is revolutionising the fashion industry.Specific topics covered by the panel will include: ·General growth of e-commerce ·Importance of the Internet for the livelihood of business ·Role of e-business in the fashion industry ·How technology tools such as True Internet Color and MGI ZOOM Server can create realistic online storefronts ·Benefits to vendors and retailers for conducting business online
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022