FRANCE: Marks and Spencer to open Paris store?
Marks and Spencer plans to open a new store on the Champs-Elysees in Paris, according to reports.
La Tribune reported today (31 January) that the retailer will take over a 1,400 sq m space currently occupied by clothing retailer Esprit and could open as early as this summer.
There has been speculation that the retailer is interested in re-entering the French market since November last year. The retailer sold its 38 stores in Continental Europe as part of a group restructuring in 2001.
An M&S spokesperson declined to comment on the rumours.
Despite booking a wider loss in its second quarter, apparel seller Liz Claiborne Inc has reaffirmed its full-year targets thanks to climbing sales at its Juicy Couture, Kate Spade and Lucky Brand labe...
The Field & Stream outdoor clothing brand has signed a long term licensing deal with Bernette Textile Co for men's, women's and children's sportswear including knits, wovens, sweaters, casual bottoms,...
Swedish fashion giant H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB is teaming up with soccer star David Beckham to sell his new range of underwear in its stores around the world....
US clothing retailer Gap Inc today (28 July) said it will continue to roll out its Old Navy stores internationally - including its first store in Japan by the end of 2012 - despite the departure of th...
Iconix Brand Group Inc, which licenses fashion and footwear labels like Candie's, Bongo, London Fog and Joe Boxer, has booked a 69% jump in second quarter profit, and says it is taking full ownership ...
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020