UK: Marks and Spencer wins retail award
"This year’s winners tend to be retailers that focus heavily on price or retailers that add a lot of value to their offers," Neil Saunders, consulting director of Verdict, said. "They reflect the fact that consumers are increasingly looking for value for money during these constrained times."
Branded apparel retailer Indian Terrain Fashions plans to launch a 'Made in America' jeans brand using denim from a US mill which will be made into jeans in Guatemala. It's a move that bucks trends fo...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include insights into the clothing and footwear channels in the Asia-Pacific, and BRIC regions, as well as a look at the clothing retail sec...
H&M has said that it has not found any plausible causes for a series of mass faintings that have taken place in a Cambodian factory making its clothes....
The chairman of sourcing giant Li & Fung, Victor Fung, has set up a Hong Kong-based think-tank to provide Asian perspectives on global issues....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read articles on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story. ...
UK clothing label Lyle & Scott posted a decline in full-year net profit as the company worked to grow its export business and increased its investment in back-end projects....
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019