UK: Marks and Spencer wins retail award
"This year’s winners tend to be retailers that focus heavily on price or retailers that add a lot of value to their offers," Neil Saunders, consulting director of Verdict, said. "They reflect the fact that consumers are increasingly looking for value for money during these constrained times."
Branded apparel retailer Indian Terrain Fashions plans to launch a 'Made in America' jeans brand using denim from a US mill which will be made into jeans in Guatemala. It's a move that bucks trends fo...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include insights into the clothing and footwear channels in the Asia-Pacific, and BRIC regions, as well as a look at the clothing retail sec...
H&M has said that it has not found any plausible causes for a series of mass faintings that have taken place in a Cambodian factory making its clothes....
The chairman of sourcing giant Li & Fung, Victor Fung, has set up a Hong Kong-based think-tank to provide Asian perspectives on global issues....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read articles on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story. ...
UK clothing label Lyle & Scott posted a decline in full-year net profit as the company worked to grow its export business and increased its investment in back-end projects....
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie