UK: Marks and Spencer wins retail award
"This year’s winners tend to be retailers that focus heavily on price or retailers that add a lot of value to their offers," Neil Saunders, consulting director of Verdict, said. "They reflect the fact that consumers are increasingly looking for value for money during these constrained times."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Branded apparel retailer Indian Terrain Fashions plans to launch a 'Made in America' jeans brand using denim from a US mill which will be made into jeans in Guatemala. It's a move that bucks trends fo...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include insights into the clothing and footwear channels in the Asia-Pacific, and BRIC regions, as well as a look at the clothing retail sec...
H&M has said that it has not found any plausible causes for a series of mass faintings that have taken place in a Cambodian factory making its clothes....
The chairman of sourcing giant Li & Fung, Victor Fung, has set up a Hong Kong-based think-tank to provide Asian perspectives on global issues....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read articles on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story. ...
UK clothing label Lyle & Scott posted a decline in full-year net profit as the company worked to grow its export business and increased its investment in back-end projects....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar