UK: Marks & Spencer Appoints New Director
Marks & Spencer has appointed John (Jack) Keenan, deputy chief executive of Guinness United Distillers & Vintners, and executive director of Diageo plc, as a non-executive director with effect from September 1 2001. Jack Keenan is a US citizen resident in the UK. He joined IDV and was appointed to the board of Grand Metropolitan plc in March 1996. Prior to this he spent over 30 years with General Foods/Kraft Foods International culminating in his appointment as chairman of Kraft Foods International in 1995.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack