UK: Marsylka deploys PLM tool to increase efficiency
Lingerie and nightwear manufacturer Marsylka is implementing Visual 2000 International's End-2-End software to help increase operational efficiencies and boost production across the business.
Visual's new V8 software release centralises all product information and processes into a single system allowing management and teams to increase operational efficiencies and streamline design, product development, production, and distribution processes.
In addition to comprehensive PLM and ERP capabilities, Marsylka will benefit from Visual End-2-End financial management, business planning, supply chain management, multi-channel sales and order fulfilment, and other concept-to-consumer fashion software components.
Marsylka director Robert Hainsworth said: "We pride ourselves on working with our customers to produce the perfect collection, whilst taking into account margin and delivery deadlines. We undertook detailed market evaluation to find the most efficient and modern solution to support us, which is Visual 2000.
"We will now be able to connect all departments for total visibility within a ‘one stop application', including all overseas manufacturing facilities which is exactly what we wanted. It's exciting to combine our business growth with new fashion technology."
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Chinese upscale women's fashion brand V·Grass has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to improve communication and collaboration within its design, development and manufacturing divisions....
Hosiery and socks supplier Peds Legwear is implementing NGC's fashion PLM platform to streamline productivity as it continues to expand in the US. ...
Spanish designer and manufacturer Victoria Footwear has selected Centric Software to provide its product lifecycle management (PLM) software....
Fabrics and textiles IT specialist Lectra has launched version four of its Lectra Fashion PLM solution, promising to tackle the "growing complexity" of the fashion industry....
Woolworths Australia is replacing multiple legacy systems and spreadsheets with a single PLM platform across all divisions and product categories....
Xperia Solutions has launched a new product lifecycle management (PLM) software suite aimed at helping apparel and footwear firms speed up the product development cycle, lower costs and improve commun...
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Hong Kong industry pins future on innovation
- Asian union development: is there another way?
- US Q2 in brief: Guess, PVH, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019