UK: Marsylka deploys PLM tool to increase efficiency
Lingerie and nightwear manufacturer Marsylka is implementing Visual 2000 International's End-2-End software to help increase operational efficiencies and boost production across the business.
Visual's new V8 software release centralises all product information and processes into a single system allowing management and teams to increase operational efficiencies and streamline design, product development, production, and distribution processes.
In addition to comprehensive PLM and ERP capabilities, Marsylka will benefit from Visual End-2-End financial management, business planning, supply chain management, multi-channel sales and order fulfilment, and other concept-to-consumer fashion software components.
Marsylka director Robert Hainsworth said: "We pride ourselves on working with our customers to produce the perfect collection, whilst taking into account margin and delivery deadlines. We undertook detailed market evaluation to find the most efficient and modern solution to support us, which is Visual 2000.
"We will now be able to connect all departments for total visibility within a ‘one stop application', including all overseas manufacturing facilities which is exactly what we wanted. It's exciting to combine our business growth with new fashion technology."
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Lingerie maker Regina Miracle International has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help speed sample development and collaboration with customers....
Canadian apparel brand Kit and Ace has implemented WFX's cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to drive growth by improving its product development processes....
Design, innovation, development and sourcing business The S Group has selected CGS's BlueCherry ERP and PLM solutions to increase visibility and efficiency across all of its departments....
Spanish footwear manufacturer Mascaró has selected Centric Software's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software to enhance visibility and increase efficiency throughout its product development proce...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- US West Coast port contract reached
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide