US: Marty Staff joins Harbor Footwear Group
Industry veteran Marty Staff, most recently chief business development officer for American Apparel, is joining Harbor Footwear Group as a consultant.
Staff's role will be to raise the profile of Harbor's brands, which include GBX, GH Bass, Giorgio Brutini, Izod and Zengara. The company is also launching the Giorgio Brutini marque for apparel in late spring.
"I will be working with Harbor to help focus and optimise assortments while helping to further improve the company's management of its distribution channels as we look to maximise returns in profitable business lines."
After more than doubling its growth rates between 2008 and 2012, Brazil is the darling of Latin America's luxury apparel and goods market. Last year, the market for designer clothing and footwear grew...
Ken Hannah, chief financial officer of JC Penney, has reiterated that the US department store remains committed to its ongoing transformation, including the implementation of its in-store shops....
Apparel group PVH Corp raised its full-year guidance on the back of better-than-expected second quarter profit growth, led by the company's Tommy Hilfiger brand....
US apparel maker Hampshire Group has swung to a second-quarter loss despite posting a significant increase in net sales....
German luxury brand Hugo Boss has seen first-half operating profit rise on the back of a double-digit jump in sales. ...
Esquel Enterprises (Singapore) Pte, a subsidiary of Hong Kong based clothing giant Esquel Group, has begun construction on a US$25m apparel plant at the Luong Son industrial zone in the northern Vietn...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019