US: Marty Staff joins Harbor Footwear Group
Industry veteran Marty Staff, most recently chief business development officer for American Apparel, is joining Harbor Footwear Group as a consultant.
Staff's role will be to raise the profile of Harbor's brands, which include GBX, GH Bass, Giorgio Brutini, Izod and Zengara. The company is also launching the Giorgio Brutini marque for apparel in late spring.
"I will be working with Harbor to help focus and optimise assortments while helping to further improve the company's management of its distribution channels as we look to maximise returns in profitable business lines."
After more than doubling its growth rates between 2008 and 2012, Brazil is the darling of Latin America's luxury apparel and goods market. Last year, the market for designer clothing and footwear grew...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports Apparel, and Fitness Clothing. The report provides separate comprehe...
Ken Hannah, chief financial officer of JC Penney, has reiterated that the US department store remains committed to its ongoing transformation, including the implementation of its in-store shops....
Apparel group PVH Corp raised its full-year guidance on the back of better-than-expected second quarter profit growth, led by the company's Tommy Hilfiger brand....
US apparel maker Hampshire Group has swung to a second-quarter loss despite posting a significant increase in net sales....
German luxury brand Hugo Boss has seen first-half operating profit rise on the back of a double-digit jump in sales. ...
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects