ITALY: Marzotto Appoints New CEO
Fashion Group Marzotto has announced the resignation of chief executive officer Silvano Storer for "private reasons".
In a statement, the Milan-based company thanked him "for the contribution given to the company during five years of intense collaboration (during which) Marzotto Group grew in terms of sales, expanded its presence in world markets and began an articulate production restructuring plan".
Storer has been replaced by deputy chairman Antonio Favrin but will remain a member of the board of directors.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack