ITALY: Marzotto Close To Valentino Deal Claims Paper
An Italian newspaper on Friday claimed HdP SpA was close to agreeing a deal to sell fashion house Valentino to Marzotto SpA. Il Sole 24 Ore claimed Marzotto will pay about 250 million euros for Valentino, which was bought by HdP in 1998 for 270 million euros. The paper said an announcement on a possible deal could come as early as Friday but added that both parties denied there had been any developments regarding the sale.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts