ITALY: Marzotto To Invest $10m In Lithuania
The Italian linen spining company Linificio e Canapificio Nazionale, part of the Marzotto group, is set to invest $10m to build a new factory in Lithuania, the daily Lietuvos Rytas reported Friday. The new factory is to be built in Lithuania's second-largest city, Kaunas, on the territory of the Liteksas textile factory, which was bought this spring by Marzotto. Linificio e Canapificio Nazionale, which has a 25-percent share of the European linen yarn market, is due to launch production at the factory by the end of 2001 under the name Lietlinen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores