ITALY: Marzotto To Invest $10m In Lithuania
The Italian linen spining company Linificio e Canapificio Nazionale, part of the Marzotto group, is set to invest $10m to build a new factory in Lithuania, the daily Lietuvos Rytas reported Friday. The new factory is to be built in Lithuania's second-largest city, Kaunas, on the territory of the Liteksas textile factory, which was bought this spring by Marzotto. Linificio e Canapificio Nazionale, which has a 25-percent share of the European linen yarn market, is due to launch production at the factory by the end of 2001 under the name Lietlinen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020