SRI LANKA: MAS selects DeSL’s PLM solution
MAS Holdings, one of Sri Lanka's largest fashion manufacturing companies, has selected DeSL's PLM solution to manage its entire product development process.
Maintaining strategic partnerships with companies such as Victoria's Secret, Nike, Speedo, Marks & Spencer, Limited Brands and Triumph, MAS Holdings is the largest supplier of intimate apparel in South Asia and the fastest growing supplier of competition sportswear.
The initial phase of the project will be in the active wear division, where MAS Active managing director Shirendra Lawrence says: "We have identified many business objectives and will deliver these during the project."
Colin Marks, Director of DeSL, adds: "We have agreed an aggressive project plan with MAS which will be delivered".
ERP vendor Eclipse Computing has acquired Just One Place (J1P) in a deal that expands its business with new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and workflow solutions....
North American retailer Hudson's Bay Trading Company (HBTC) has purchased a suite of Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions which will be rolled out at Lord & Taylor in the US and across its...
Recreational and sporting goods supplier Bravo Sports has implemented product lifecycle management (PLM) software to support the increasing complexity of its global business....
Shapewear brand Spanx has begun implementation of PLM and global sourcing software to increase speed to market and improve organisation across its product line....
Full service product house Sid Factor 7 has signed on to the WFX Web PLM On-Demand application to help speed its product design and development process....
Spanish textiles company Dogi International Fabrics has announced the sale of its stake in Sri Lankan unit DogiEFA to a local partner for US$800,000....
Lectra is poised to launch a new version of its fashion-specific product lifecycle management solution, Lectra Fashion PLM V2R2, early next month....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020