USA: Masters-Aronson Is Ann Taylor's New SVP Merchandising
Sandra Masters-Aronson has been appointed senior vice president of merchandising at women's wear retailer Ann Taylor, effective 18 March 2002. In her new position Ms Masters-Aronson will report to company president Kim Roy. Ms Masters-Aronson most recently served as vice president of merchandising, Brooks Brothers where she was responsible for the women's clothing division, including directing design, strategic planning, marketing, sourcing, fit and the positioning of the brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth