UK: Matalan Boss Monro Quits
Matalan's chief executive, Angus Monro, has quit the company following pressure from his fellow board members. According to a statement from the company, Monro will be replaced by the company founder John Hargreaves. Monro has announced that he was looking to move on from the company within the next two to three years, but company directors felt that this would interfere with the company's aggressive expansion plans and agreed that it would be best for him to leave at an earlier date.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar