UK: Matalan introduces Smooth and Shape jeans
The Smooth and Shape jeans are designed to create a toned silhouette
UK discount fashion and homewares retailer Matalan has launched a range of women's jeans designed to create a toned silhouette.
The line, which has built-in shapewear technology, is designed for women with curves. Matalan said a seam running down the centre of the leg gives the illusion of lengthening the leg and helps lift and shape the bottom, while also slimming the stomach.
The Smooth and Shape jeans are available in indigo and brown in stores and online for GBP22 (US$35).
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Retailer Marks & Spencer issued a rallying cry for sustainability at its Plan A supplier conference today, where former US vice president and environmental activist Al Gore talked about some of the is...
Former Esprit chief product officer, Colin Henry, has been appointed as the new CEO of UK luxury fashion brand Jaeger, taking over responsibility from executive chairman Stewart Binnie, who stepped do...
UK discount fashion and homewares retailer Matalan remains cautious in its outlook despite booking a 10.2% increase in full-year earnings....
Retail group Marks & Spencer has unveiled plans to build a new, 900,000sq ft distribution centre at the new London Gateway Port in south Essex....
UK value fashion retailer Primark has today (3 June) revealed it will expand into France with the opening of its first store in Marseilles later this year. ...
The UK government is putting pressure on clothing retailers that source from Bangladesh to improve the safety of their supply chains in the country. ...
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective