USA: Matt McCauley Named Gymboree President
Retail chain operator The Gymboree Corporation has named Matt McCauley, previously senior vice president and general manager, as president of the company.
McCauley, who joined Gymboree in 2001, will keep his current responsibilities of overseeing merchandising, planning and brand services for Gymboree, Janie and Jack, and Janeville, as well as the company's online stores.
The Gymboree Corporation operates a total of 646 retail stores as well as its two online stores.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Gymboree Company's net sales for the 2005 financial year increased 14%, with comparable store sales jumping 9%....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' February sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
Children's retail chain Gymboree's Board of Directors has replaced current CEO Lisa Harper with the company's president Matthew McCauley as part of an executive shake-up....
Children's retail chain Gymboree has beat forecasts with tripled third-quarter income, and has upped its full-year profit outlook....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Specialty retail brands company Gymboree has reported a 14 per cent jump in third-quarter net sales on a same-store sales rise of 10 per cent....
Apparel, accessories and footwear retailer The J Jill Group Inc has appointed Lisa Bayne to the position of executive vice president/chief marketing officer....
Children's clothing retailer Gymboree Corp is recalling a range of baby sandals as the plastic flowers adorning them pose a safety hazard....
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022