USA: Mattel Signs Innovo Group For Hot Wheels Apparel
Under terms of the agreement, through its subsidiaries, Innovo Inc and Innovo Azteca Apparel Inc, Innovo will produce apparel and accessory products targeted to men and women in the junior and contemporary markets. The product lines will include active wear, sweatshirts and pants, outerwear, T-shirts, "baby tee's" for women, headwear, bags, backpacks and totes, which will be emblazoned with the Hot Wheels flame logo.
The 2003 product line will also include items sporting the Hot Wheels 35th Anniversary logo, as a part of the brand's celebratory campaign for the year.
Innovo Group, which, through its subsidiaries, design, markets and distributes fashion apparel and accessory products to the retail market, will initially build the line around fashion forward knit tops and other sportswear products.
Companies: Joe’s Jeans Inc
Apparel group Innovo said it has signed a deal with apparel distributor Pixior to outsource its product fulfilment services....
California-based Innovo Group is contemplating strategic acquisitions, mergers or a sale of the company in a bid to enhance shareholder value, it has announced....
Apparel marketer Innovo posted disappointing yet expected fourth quarter results as net sales plummeted 35% from US$30m in the 2004 fourth quarter to $19.7m this year. ...
Denim specialist Innovo has terminated the contract of CEO Samuel Furrow and announced its president and CFO Marc Crossman as interim CEO. ...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack