USA: Maxwell Shoe Co Enjoys Earnings Kick
Leading designer and marketer of shoes for brands such as Anne Klein and Dockers, Maxwell Shoe Co Inc, has posted a 6.7 per cent climb in second-quarter earnings to $3.5 million compared to the year-ago period. The Massachusetts-based company said net sales rose 11.5 per cent to $54.3m from $48.7m in 2001 and said that for the full-year it sees sales growth of 8-10 per cent and earnings per share between 85-87 cents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective