USA: Maxwell Shoe Co Posts Solid Growth
Leading footwear designer and marketer Maxwell Shoe Co Inc on Thursday reported a 12.1 per cent climb in fourth quarter net profit to $4.1 million from $3.7m in the year-ago period thanks to soaring sales. The Massachusetts-based company, whose brands include Joan & David, AK Anne Klein, and Sam & Libby, said net sales for the 13 weeks ended October 31 climbed 22 per cent to $65m from $53.2m in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth