USA: Maxwell Shoe Company Inc Announce New Chief Operating Officer
Maxwell Shoe Company Inc, (Nasdaq: MAXS), has announced the promotion of Jim Tinagero to the position of chief operating officer.
Mr. Tinagero, who has over 20 years experience in the footwear and apparel business, has been with Maxwell Shoe Company since April 1996. He will retain his titles of executive vice president and secretary of the company.
Mark J. Cocozza, chairman and chief executive officer, said: "We are very pleased to announce Jim's promotion as he has extensive experience in the footwear industry."
"During the past few years Jim has contributed to our success and diversification of brands. I am confident that he will continue to be a great asset for our Company as we continue to grow in the future," he continued.
Mr. Tinagero has enjoyed a distinguished career in the footwear and apparel industries. Prior to joining Maxwell Shoe Company, Jim spent several years in the apparel business and served as executive vice president of Bonaventure Textile, president of Albert Nipon, and president of Anne Klein and Company.
Previous to his tenure in the apparel industry, Mr. Tinagero served in a number of executive positions at The Stride Rite Corporation.
Commenting on his new role, Jim Tinagero said, "Maxwell Shoe Company is a highly respected company and an experienced footwear brand marketer. I look forward to contributing to the continued growth of Maxwell Shoe Company."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Third quarter profit at footwear maker Stride Rite Corporation rose 24 per cent to $7.7 million or $.21 per diluted share, reflecting the strength of its brands such as Keds and Sperry Top-Sider....
The Stride Rite Corporation has completed the acquisition of Saucony Inc for approximately $170 million in cash....
Shareholders of athletic footwear company Saucony Inc are being recommended by investor advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services Inc to vote for the proposed acquisition of Saucony by footwear...
Children's shoe company The Stride Rite Corporation has reported a 3 per cent fall in second-quarter sales, hampered by the transition of the Keds collection to an upscale lifestyle brand....
Fairview Capital Investment Management LLC, beneficial owner of 2.6 per cent of shares outstanding of footwear group Saucony Inc, says it plans to vote against the proposal to sell Saucony to Stride R...
Footwear company The Stride Rite Corporation has extended its two-year contract with communications provider Equant....
Children's shoe company The Stride Rite Corporation has agreed a definitive deal to acquire running-shoes company Saucony Inc for approximately $170 million....
The Stride Rite Corporation has posted a strong first quarter after retail store results continued to drive top-line growth....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report