USA: Maxwell Shoe Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2000 Results
Maxwell Shoe Company Inc, (Nasdaq: MAXS ), today reported results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 31, 2000. For the fourth quarter, net sales were $46.3m compared to $39.1m for the comparable period in the prior year, representing an increase of 18.4 per cent. Gross margin for the fourth quarter improved substantially to 24.7 per cent compared to 21.0 per cent in the prior year period. Net income for the fourth quarter increased 160.6 per cent to $3.1m, or $0.33 per diluted share, compared to net income of $1.2m, for the fourth quarter increase of 153.8 per cent or $0.13 per diluted share, during the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective