USA: Maxwell Shoe Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2000 Results
Maxwell Shoe Company Inc, (Nasdaq: MAXS ), today reported results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 31, 2000. For the fourth quarter, net sales were $46.3m compared to $39.1m for the comparable period in the prior year, representing an increase of 18.4 per cent. Gross margin for the fourth quarter improved substantially to 24.7 per cent compared to 21.0 per cent in the prior year period. Net income for the fourth quarter increased 160.6 per cent to $3.1m, or $0.33 per diluted share, compared to net income of $1.2m, for the fourth quarter increase of 153.8 per cent or $0.13 per diluted share, during the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar