USA: Maxwell Urges No Action On Jones Bid
In a statement released on Tuesday, the Massachusetts-based group said it would advise shareholders of its recommendation "shortly".
Maxwell has already rejected Jones' unsolicited $20 per share offer once, but the takeover bid has now been taken directly to shareholders.
Companies: Authentic Brands Group
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Luxury stores operator Barneys New York, a wholly owned subsidiary of Jones Apparel Group, Inc, has announced the promotion of Julie Gilhart to senior vice president, fashion director/women's....
Thimio will assume responsibility for all financial planning, forecasting and budgeting activities and will continue to lead the treasury division....
Jones Apparel Group Inc has appointed Clare Cuthbert as president of the company's accessories division, effective today....
Luxury goods giant LVMH SA has denied suggestions that it has sold off US fashion label Donna Karan, according to dealers cited media reports....
Hong Kong-based fashion company Tommy Hilfiger Corp is preparing to auction itself off, according to sources cited by The Wall Street Journal....
Branded apparel and footwear company Jones Apparel Group Inc has reported a 29 per cent drop in second-quarter earnings and has launched a strategic review of operations in a push to cut costs and boo...
Leading clothing and footwear company Jones Apparel Group Inc says it is closing its laundry, assembly and distribution operations located in San Luis, Mexico, after a comprehensive review of its Mexi...
HCL Technologies Retail Business Solutions, a joint venture between HCL Technologies and Jones Apparel Group Inc, is launching Ascentua, a new generation of innovative software solutions designed to m...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing