USA: May Department Stores Announces Retirement Of Board Member
The May Department Stores Company has today announced the retirement of Robert D Storey from its Board of Directors effective February 1, 2001. Mr Storey, who will be 65 in March, has served as a director of May since 1989. Jerome T Loeb, May's chairman, said: "We sincerely regret that Bob Storey has decided to retire. In his 11 years as a member of our Board of Directors, he has provided our company with wise counsel, invaluable insights, and diligent leadership. His commitment to May and its success has been steadfast. We will miss Bob deeply and wish him well in his retirement."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020