USA: May Department Stores Announces Retirement Of Board Member
The May Department Stores Company has today announced the retirement of Robert D Storey from its Board of Directors effective February 1, 2001. Mr Storey, who will be 65 in March, has served as a director of May since 1989. Jerome T Loeb, May's chairman, said: "We sincerely regret that Bob Storey has decided to retire. In his 11 years as a member of our Board of Directors, he has provided our company with wise counsel, invaluable insights, and diligent leadership. His commitment to May and its success has been steadfast. We will miss Bob deeply and wish him well in his retirement."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"